21 June 2015

Week's End

// Watching Japan Hour with J as he slouch on the couch like a king. Seeing the ladies soak from hot spring to hot spring makes me wanna fly there, like, right now.

// Feels so good to be penning down some snail mail after such a long hiatus on Swap-Bot.

// Halfway through my time in The Sims, Xiao Bai came running in the room. The moment he felt contact with my leg, he loafed. I just had to lie down on the floor with him. How can I ignore this adorable white bread?

// The itch to snack was huge after dinner. Eating this small kee zhang (lye water rice dumpling) with kaya an hour before bed make me wanna knock myself in the head, but it's worth the tummy's happiness.

A link up with Oak & Oats

Posts from the week:
Weekly Wishes #95
Wordless Wanderlust #75
Friday Favourites #52


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment