11 July 2015

Some of ME


My favourite Disney-Movie:
Gosh, there are so many! One of those that I enjoy watching as a kid and won't mind watching again as an adult is The Little Mermaid. Maybe it's the catchy melody, the love story.

My favourite actor:
Would you believe if I tell you I don't have a particular favourite?

My favourite toy as a child:
I had this Betty Boop doll which I adore as a kid. Not sure where it went though. Hmmm...

My favourite kind of swaps:
Surprisingly colourful swap makes me happy!

My favourite language:
Japanese is one language that I would love to learn, thanks to anime.

My favourite name to name a (future) child:
Thanks to the main character in anime Shakugan no Shana, I told my fiance our future daughter would be called Shana. She is willful but very determined character.

My favourite hero/heroine as a child:
Captain Planet and the Planeteers. Hah!

Hopefully you've know me a little better. If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or post your blog post link. Looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment