06 July 2015

July Wishes

Sup y'all! June has been such a weird month for me, consisting of happy things like wedding planning and miserable ones like falling sick. Thanks to the latter, I had a long weekend which was mainly spent on sleeping after medication. Bed never felt so good before.

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Project IC. It materialised! Intan and I cooked up an idea of Instagram challenge which starts today! Exciting stuff, yo!
Hotel site inspection. Can't believed J and I went for our first site inspection! There was this one moment when we were brought to the ballroom, J said he had a sudden vision to the future of us waiting to march in. Tell me, how not to love him?

LAST MONTH'S GOALS
Alphabet date. Both of us finally went on a special date, further more to a cat cafe! I'm missing those silly cats!
Black and white photo. Checked!
Move on. Well, I'm still here. Nowhere to go yet but already have a last date at work. Hur hur.


THIS MONTH'S GOALS
Revamp ABOUT ME page. Not sure how I'll go about doing it, but it's time.
Ample of rest. With classes resuming, I foresee my energy all drained during the first week of the month.
Have fun at #TheTriple3Challenge. Are you joining us? ;)

What are you aiming to achieve this month?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment