13 July 2015

Weekly Wishes #99

Mooonday! It's going to be a short work week because of Hari Raya Puasa ahead, which is always a good thing. Plus, I am totally excited to be seeing families in colourful baju kurung on the road! (Speaking of which, COLOURS is the theme for this week's #TheTriple3Challenge!) Can you guess what colour I will be rocking with J's family?


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Dig harder in FANJ! It's almost mid month and I have yet to land myself somewhere to feed my pockets after July. The pressure sure is creeping up fast because I'm feeling that migraine now. Gaaah.
Not thinking of any wedding matters. I've been fantasizing about gowns, which is a good mood lifter, BUT no necessary at this junction we are at with so many things happening at the same time. I need some air, you guys.
Feast out during Hari Raya Puasa weekend. We're talking about rendang, lontong, all sorts of goodies!

What are you aiming to achieve this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment