19 July 2015

Week's End


// It was crazy of us to be going Geylang Serai Ramadan Bazaar at the last week of Ramadan. The crowd was insane! Thankfully we managed to grab some sweet snacks, which helped motivate us to go for a proper food trip at the beginning of the month next year.

// I was decked out in yellow with The Wu during Hari Raya Puasa. It didn't make me look more banana colour than I thought it would be. Phew.

// Strangely, sambal goring is one of my favourites of have during this festive period. I don't care too much about the prawn like J, but it's the fried tofu and tempeh that capture my heart. Mmmm~

// Speaking of being colourful this week, more washi tapes! There can never be such thing as too many. ;)

A link up with Oak & Oats

Posts from the week:
Weekly Wishes #99
Wordless Wanderlust #79
Friday Favourites #56

PS. Are you ready share your CELEBRATION on Instagram for this week's #TheTriple3Challenge? We are!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment