03 August 2015

August Wishes

To start this Monday at home is such a weird feeling, with a voice in the back of the side constantly reminding me of my employment status. As much as it frustrate me, I still do my have my optimistic side, treating it like a well deserving break after five years.

Anyhoo....

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Clear and pack. Packing up was bitter sweet. It didn't help with Za display of puppy eyes in the process of doing so.
May Thursday be a smooth sailing day. You betcha! We almost got lectured for being almost late, but so glad we officially kick start this aspect of our lives. Woohoo!
Snack less. I did finish a packet of chips before dinner time over the weekend, but just that once. I guess yay? :p

LAST MONTH'S GOALS
Revamp ABOUT ME page. I am just done with it, even did a quick one for the sidebar too! So happy how they turn out, for now. Hopefully my big face didn't scare you. Teehee.
Ample of rest. Not quite sure if there was more resting hours, but I definitely didn't feel as tired as.
Have fun at #TheTriple3Challenge. It was pretty fun going with the themes dinner, colours and celebration!


THIS MONTH'S GOALS
Land myself in a job. I should do routinely research, though this is pretty much beyond my control since I am on the waiting side of the world.
Get back to working out. That department has been on hiatus, since like forever.

THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Cook instead of being instant. One thing about me, I'm super lazy. Now that I will be home, maybe it's time to not settle for instant noodles and actually whip up something from scratch.
Tidy up room. My desk look like a war zone.

What are you aiming to achieve this month?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment