10 August 2015

Weekly Wishes #103

The long weekend has been awesome! In celebration of Singapore's 50th birthday, we made it a point of visit some local sites and tried our best in dining only local food. Thankfully we managed to grab rest as well in the midst of crazy local touring, otherwise we would be terribly fatigue for the start of a normal week.

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Cook instead of being instant. This didn't quite happen. I did added boiled pasta to instant mushroom soup though.
Tidy up room. Partially! More to go!


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Chill pill needed! I can tell stress is creeping up on me with the recent increase of hair fall. I do not want to be balding! *breathe in and out*
Organise documents. Time to categorise and file those important documents sitting on my cabinet. Something like this would be interesting. Any recommendations?

What are you aiming to achieve this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment