17 August 2015

Weekly Wishes #104

The past week has been such a roller coaster ride. Trying not to be an emotional wreck wasn't easy, but I gotta keep my head above the water nonetheless. Just have to remind myself that good things will eventually come my way.

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Chill pill needed! This pretty much flopped, especially with the insomnia happening this few nights.
Organise documents. Though we haven't purchase the files we had decided on, it will happen soon. Woohoo!


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Catch up on Bloglovin. This is one section which I have been neglecting for days.
Less nap time, more sleep at night. Not sure if the insomnia is due to the naps I have been taking in the afternoon or a serious case of stress. Either way, my body could really use proper resting at night.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment