SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
- It's always inspiring to see photos of people who are super organised, but in actual fact I am a total opposite of them. I can stack letters and whatsnot on my desk for weeks and months without going through them.
- Pain is something I can barely handle. Maybe that's why I refuse to pierce my ears.
- I love doodling stick man and weird characters. The dreamer side of me wished I can work paintbrush like how I work with numbers.
- My parents' surnames are something I am proud of, secretly, because 'Than' and 'Chin' have their own meaning in English language too.
- I can't stand people who drive with one hand on the steering wheel. (J does this most of the time too. *side eyes*) Especially when they have that "I am so cool" look on their faces.
- One of the regrets I have is not able to speak dialects. Being able to understand did help to a certain extend, but it would be better if I am able to converse in them.
- Many years ago, when I first met J, he was a total rude nut. He gave a blank look and detour around me when I said "Hi" during a big gathering. Talk about leaving a good first impression.
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER