26 October 2015

Weekly Wishes #108


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Find the life compass. I can't shake this feeling that I might be having that quarter life crisis.

To hear about it is one thing, to be living through it is another. To be honest with you, I never thought I would be affected somehow. I love the profession I am in and the hectic it brings, liking and knowing how important the certificate I am currently pursuing for is. I mean, I have been doing this for years, but somehow my feet came to a halt and made me question myself.

Question myself with what? I don't know. The industry? This job? My inexperience? "My" incapability seniors at work had feedback? I just don't know anymore.

All I know is this situation is scary to be in and definitely a shitty one. I can't help to go detour and living in denials, despite knowing the answer is already there.

Thankfully, J has been such a strong pillar for me to lean on. My family too, though they have zero idea of what I am going through emotionally. Otherwise, I'd probably end up having depression or land myself in something worse. I need to breathe with a clear mind.

Maybe I just need a guide for dummy on quarter life crisis.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment