11 January 2016

Weekly Wishes #115

It is rather dreadful to start another work week after a weekend of fun. Oh, what is reality!? *drama queen mode*

LAST WEEK'S WISHES
Sleep early or on the dot. Tried my best. I would be in bed by 1030pm to 11pm, chat with J and surf a little of social media, which will be almost midnight by the time I'm done. Oops.
Gown research. Not. Even. Once. Oh god.
Weekend celebrations! It was the bomb! Can't wait to share pieces of it with you guys!


THIS WEEK'S WISHES
Voice out. It wasn't as easy as I thought voicing out my real thoughts during the past two gown appointments. How do those ladies in Say Yes To The Dress do it anyway?
Snail mail time! I have been itching to write. Gotta to allocate some time this weekend to do so. Psst. If you want to receive one from me or exchange with me, let me know yah? ;)

What are you wishing for this week?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment