18 January 2016

Weekly Wishes #116

Starting the brand new week sick sure sucks. Thankfully I am home, doing things at my own pace and doing tons of lazing around. Where's that button to get more tea?

LAST WEEK'S WISHES
Voice out. Quite successful on this! I managed to gather enough courage to tell the consultant what I like and dislike, as well as hope to see and feel in a gown. Maybe because this was a third appointment and there is enough interaction to warm up to each other. Now I just have to make a decision. Yikes.
Snail mail time! Did a lot of writing on Saturday before I fell sick. Not too bad.


THIS WEEK'S WISHES
Add birthday photos to album. Can't wait to reminisce along the way too!
More water intake. Got to combat this sandpaper throat somehow.
Spring cleaning of room. It will be Chinese New Year in a couple of weeks more, better start tidying my room before mum starts her reminders. Oops.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment