03 January 2016

Week's End


// READING guides to calendar syncing doesn't seem to help at all. Ugh!

// THINKING what to have for dinner.

// WISHING the weather will be rain-free for now.

// HOPING I won't die at work this week because it's the official start of a crazy period of the industry!

// WEARING the ring since I reach my aunt's house because I forgot to take it out like I usually do. Looks like my finger is getting comfortable with the feel!

// LOVING this cup of Seasons' ice lemon tea. Mmmm~

// WANTING the next weekend to come already. Celebration weekend!

// NEEDING to tone down feasting until this weekend. *smirk*

// FEELING frustrated that I can't sync my Google calendar to iPhone. WHY!?!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment