07 March 2016

Weekly Wishes #118

Happy National Cereal Day, y'all! I wish I am having a bowl of cereal before bed time, but obviously that is not going to happen. My waistline will smack the jelly out of me if I do that now.


THIS WEEK'S WISHES
Research on Sydney and Melbourne. These cities are half of the ones we shortlisted for Australia, not that I am saying "no" to other possibilities though. Anyone has any guide tips for these cities?
Take part in Oh So Happy Mail Project. Because, seriously, who can say no? Oh gosh, the registration is full! Guess this is not happening this time round. You snooze, you lose!
Get back that sleeping routine. I have been sleeping at midnight and waking up near lunch ever since unemployment, it feels terrible! Got to work on this.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment