08 August 2016

Weekly Wishes #133

Weekend has been such a blast! The time was well spent, in my own silly ways. The only downside is that I didn't get as active as I hoped to be around here. Well, baby steps! ;)

LAST WEEK'S WISHES
Be ready for conversion. OMG OMG OMG!
Tidy up table top. Just a teeny tiny bit. Oops.

The bonus for the week had to be that I finally have the courage to speak on Snapchat! Woohoo! Thank you, Pokemon Go, for the chance to tease J and help boost my confidence.


THIS WEEK'S WISHES
Gather up photos for montage video. The exciting and troublesome part of the whole thing.
Read a new book. The recent The Five People You Meet in Heaven and Tuesday with Morrie have been awesome!

What are you aiming to achieve within the week?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment