26 September 2016

Weekly Wishes #134


Oops. Another log hiatus! As soon as I decided to be more active, my desktop had another idea of taking a long break. It comes as a blessing in disguise since the down time allowed me to focus more on my papers and wedding planning. Sorry not sorry! (But I still miss you guys tons loads.)

THIS WEEK'S WISHES
Try not to die cringing during nail session this weekend. I'm not the most girly girl around and manicure makes me feel like a handicap, but I got to do something to the nails to make them look better-natural. If you know what I mean.
Finalise all wedding whatnot. I'm lucky to have a reliable friend doing the coordinating and planning part for us.
GET HITCH! After tomorrow's solemnisation, we are officially married in the eyes of the law. Omg omg omg. Shit is getting real.

What are you aiming to achieve within the week?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment