LAST WEEK'S ACCOMPLISHMENT• So done with colleague's duties. Yay! The experience sure is an eye opener, but the minor out-of-the-blue incident definitely further proved how unlucky I can really get. Well, at least the issue is somehow solved.
• Cook out went awesome! Well, more like J did his thing while I rolled on bed with a bad cramp. The steak (as pictured below) turned out fanta-bulous, especially after a horrible beef meatball incident J put me through years ago.
• Celebrated dad's birthday. J and I took ages in deciding on the cake. It was a simple homely affair, just the way we love it. As a bonus, my dad was exceptionally happy and flashed us that rare smile on camera!
• An almost successful spicy-less week. Broke it only one lunch with some colleagues. How can you not have tom yum when dining in a Thai restaurant right?
THIS WEEK'S GOALS• Go easy on tea. I am a tea lover. No doubt. However, my tummy seems to think otherwise when I consume any lately.
• Pack in advance for weekend's getaway. Technically we don't have much choices since we decide to indulge in movie date with friends on Friday. Oops.
• Enjoy our possibly last trip of the year. Just gotta eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. What's new? ;)
What are you aiming to achieve?
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER