LAST WEEK'S ACCOMPLISHMENT• Lesser tea consumption. I didn't have tea every work day despite having a box of them waiting in my drawer, so I guess that's an achievement. For me, at least.
• Watched Lulu The Movie. It turned out to be more funny than I thought it would be!
• Went all out eating during our trip to Kuala Lumpur! It's insanely awesome!
• Didn't spend a cents for Black Friday. My wallet is pretty happy about this, though I can't say the same for my closet.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS• Put in my two cents' worth for department bonding session. Somehow the task is on the hands of another colleague, but my boss didn't fail to remind me of my original role in this. Oops.
• Start brainstorming for Christmas presents. I really suck at this. So badly.
• Minimise over eating. Gotta take a step back with snacking and whatsnot, especially such an eventful weekend for my stomach.
What are you aiming to achieve?
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER