19 December 2016

Weekly Wishes #141

Happy Monday! I haven't been as active as I had wanted around here, but time has been well spent in real life. So all is well. ;)

LAST WEEK'S ACHIEVEMENTS
• Sleeping early did not work out as easy as I hoped, but at least I made it a point to be in bed earlier. Baby steps, baby steps.
• Shopping has been so satisfying! J and I head out on Saturday with the mission to shop for new clothes, but we ended up with new pairs of shoes. Oops. At least we got the Christmas purchase going!


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Nu-uh to spicy food. Hopefully I can last till Christmas feasting. *fingers crossed*
Wrap up Christmas presents shopping. Just a few more to go, but first I gotta think for department's gift exchange. Running out of ideas!
Off with the hair! Finally made an appointment to cut and rebond hair. 'Bout time!

What are you aiming to achieve?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment