26 December 2016

Weekly Wishes #142

Happy Boxing Day! I had such an awesome time during the gatherings yesterday, my heart is feeling so full! Of course, my stomach is not complaining about the intake either. Heh.

LAST WEEK'S ACHIEVEMENTS
• Managed to finish shopping for the kids. It was such a hectic one, as per previous years. Yikes.
• Didn't have any spicy food intake until the Christmas spread itself! Woohoo!
• Chopped my hair! It's so much lighter with the shorter length. Also, instead of just rebonding like before, I did natural perm for the bottom length. Feels good to do something different for a change.


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
What to do with the presents? Received quite the fair bit of gifts this year, but it's not like I can utilise all of them at once. Should I donate? Should I keep for the new house? Should I giveaway? Oh, the dilemma.
Embrace the last bits of 2016 and think about the brand new year. Gonna miss the fun from this year, but at the same time, I am so done with the negativity from the world.

What are you aiming to achieve?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment