LAST MONTH'S ACHIEVEMENTS• Managed to get my hands off spicy food the week prior to Christmas. That was a close call!
• Finally cut my hair after keeping it for almost a year. Off with the damaged ends!
• Spent the Christmas with loved ones and I couldn't ask for anything to change that.
• Caught up in the rest department with tons of naps. But let's be honest, one can never really catch up with the lack of sleep.
• Had a blast celebrating the end of 2016 with The Gang. We played the intense Don't Take Buster's Bones and a series of games with punishments planned by the host. Woohoo!
THIS MONTH'S GOALS• Enjoy turning a year older. It has been our tradition to use our birthday month as an excuse to pamper and indulge in feasting, so it won't be any different this year.
• Get back to snail mailing. Something I haven't been doing for a long period of time. 'Bout time, yo!
• Work out. To get started on this is always tough, doesn't help when J is as lazy as me. However, a change is really required in this department of life. Here we go!
What are you aiming to achieve this month?
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER