16 January 2017

Weekly Wishes #145

It's already a mid month Monday! Whaaat?! I'm not gonna lie, a part of me does feel sad that January is almost over. No....

LAST WEEK'S ACHIEVEMENTS
• Work was pretty mundane the past week, strangely. The boredom could easily kill me. The fact that the software for tax return cocked up a bit didn't really help with that. Yikes.
• Settled the money changing part for Chinese New Year. J never fail to express the heartache he felt seeing the decrease in bank account whenever he had the chance to do so. *roll eyes at my drama husband*
• Exercising did not happen since the weekend was spent celebrating. On a side note, I finally weigh myself and the figures didn't change. That's good, right?
• Talking about weekend celebration, it was awesome! Great staycation, great company, great food. Whoop! Whoop!


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
Sleep early. Looking at how bad my eye bags and dark circles are, I've got to do something about them.
Source for new read. Anyone has any books to recommend?
Start spring cleaning. One of the most dreadful parts of Chinese New Year is to clean and tidy up prior to the festive. Not my forte, not at all.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment