13 February 2017

February Wishes

Sudden hiatus alert!

Well, well, well. The silence was unexpected, no thanks to the weird fever-ish feeling I was suffering from. Also, our first Chinese New Year as married couple was so overwhelming in a good way!

PAST ONE POINT FIVE MONTH'S ACHIEVEMENTS
• Turned twenty-eight from all the good get together and food!
• Survived Chinese New Year! I'm still kicking myself for not being able to meet my paternal family because of the delay over at J's place. Le sigh.
• Did some Happy Galentine's surprises! The bouquet from Petite Fleur turned out to be bigger than I expected, but the joy on the gals' faces made me feel I've made a right decision. Heh.


REMAINING HALF MONTH'S WISHES
Breathe. It has been overwhelming in life, despite being only the second month into the year. Juggling between work and academic is never easy, but adding in family and future projects require some good planning to be done. However, before that, I got to let my mind free first. Can't wait for March's trip back to mum's hometown for an escape!

What are you aiming to achieve?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment