Even though my weekend was relaxing, a part of me was tormented with having to wait for something beyond our control. It’s not as if I feel the need to hold the power of the game, but all the waiting is just slowly killing the positivity.
LAST MONTH’S ACHIEVEMENTS• A mini project started with a couple of friends. It has been slow moving but the experience was definitely exciting. The next highlight of the project is to think of another portion all together, which requires more planning and researching.
• Went on two different trips consecutively, first leg was with my family and the second with J’s. It felt awesome to rewind at mum’s hometown in Perak. Unfortunately (but somehow fortunately) the restored energy depleted almost fully during the challenging trip to Bangkok.
• It has been a year with the current employment! I feel even more grateful looking at how lost with no hope of humanity one year ago. You really have to gone through the worst kind of people before you appreciate the good ones wholeheartedly.
THIS MONTH’S ACHIEVEMENTS• Move. My. Butt. Or rather, legs. J hasn’t been hopeful in fulfilling his promises of working out with me, so it’s time to ditch him in this department and go solo. Minus one on the Husband Meter!
• Remember positivity. Whether the outcome resulted to be good or bad, we have to keep our heads up and move forward to more opportunities.
• Tidy up the house, or at least our room. Obviously learning to “live with it” or “ignore it” is slowly getting near its expiry. God.
• Reconnect. With family, friends, bloggers. Why not?
What are you aiming to achieve this month?
FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER